Low Carbon Footprint
Built with environmentally materials. No osmosis or electrolysis.
Designed and Build in Australia
Environmentally Friendly Materials
High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is known for its high strength-to-density ratio which makes it extremely well suited to all forms of marine application. Constructed using our PlasPlate construction method, our HDPE designs have a similar weight to plate alloy boats, yet come with all the additional benefits of the tough HDPE.
- No antifouling needed
- Does not corrode
- No light amplification
- Extremely high impact resistance
- Simple to repair
- Low carbon footprint and 100% recyclable
- No osmosis or electrolysis
- Less power needed, faster and more economical
Usage and Options
• Government: Police, Fire, Sea Rescue, Fisheries • Defence & security • Tourism • Search & rescue • Commercial & recreational fishing • Work crew transportation
Available Options: Fully customisable 5 - 12 meters designs available in Hard Rib, Soft collar, Flat side or RHIB style versions and a variation of cabin fit outs.